Friday, November 12, 2010

Ohhh the anticipation!

Well, the Shepherd Rescue adoption coordinator doesn't think I'm completely nuts (yet), she even said she liked my enthusiasm!  :)  Whoo Hoo!!

I want to apologize to all for the Gloria reference (oops, did it again) and getting that song stuck in your heads.... but the dogs name is actually Georgia.  Not sure HOW I mixed that up!

I just read (on the rescue site) an update on a male GSD named Murphy (yes that really is his name).  He was previously a NO, NO with cats.  But he has moved into his foster home with 3 cats, so I'm waiting to see how he does with that -- if he doesn't eat any of them, there is hope.

Of course he does have one set of adoptive parents interested in him first (pout), but the foster parent update also describes him as having a strong drive and great strength and professional training is a must. All traits I'm looking for, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

It also sounds like there is a good chance of heading down to West Virginia the weekend of Nov 19th to meet Rufus and Georgia (just waiting on the foster parents to check their schedule).

Good Gravy! This is all so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment