Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting...

Did I ever tell you that I have the patience of a sand flea??? Especially when I get an idea in my head - I want to implement it NOW. *Sigh*

I have been approved by All Shepherd Rescue and I have already been put on the top of the list to look at Rufus (how cute of a name is that?), and I just asked a bout a new arrival, Gloria (sorry, I know you all just got THAT song in your head simply by reading her name...ugh).  Gloria just happens to be at the same foster home a Rufus, but they are still in West Virginia and technically not within the actual foster group of All Shepherd Rescue.

Now the volunteers of the Rescue are graciously working with that foster home to see if we can set up a visit in WV.  Let me add here that the volunteers at All Shepherd Rescue are so nice and friendly (and I'm not saying that in case they read my blog - especially since I don't think they even know about my blog) -- they REALLY are just nice people who care about these dogs!!  However, if anyone is going to push their patience to the limits.... it will be me.  Go figure.

I have e-mailed them twice in a few days to inquire about going to WV to see Rufus and then to share my interest in Gloria (darn, there is that song again!).  I wonder how many e-mails constitute cyber stalking???

Look at that face -- that's Rufus!  Doesn't he just look like a big goofy guy?

Gah! It doesn't help that they are all so dang cute and the descriptions that the foster parents write make you fall instantly in love with them.

Okay, that's it for now.  I'm going to sit on my hands... at least until later today, if I haven't heard back from the Rescue.... :rolleyes:

No comments:

Post a Comment