Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a Few More Things...

Got a little bit of progress tonight -- granted it was tonight, and we were all in the immediate vicinity, but it's still progress in my book.

When I would catch Rufus catching sight of a cat through the gate that separates the room, I would call him to come to me. (his 'Come' is pretty good).  And when he redirected his attention to me and came over, he got a treat.  We started noticing that he wasn't doing the menacing stare and bark... it was more of a just "I see you".  Apparently the treats were more interesting than the cats. Yeah!

Later this evening, while my son and I were watching a movie, a cat jumped the gate into Rufus' side.  As I got up to hopefully intervene quickly, I heard Rufus get up (but not the jumping to his feet thing) and the cat just came back over the gate.  No barking, no rushing, no hissing... bonus.

Well here is a few pictures to share from our day....


Any idea how hard it is to capture a running dog chasing his toy????

 HA! Got one!!!



 Boy, he is all tuckered out!  Look at that face....




And THAT is the face of .... Oh MY GOSH, Rufus just farted!!!!  *Snort**

No comments:

Post a Comment