Sunday, December 12, 2010

One More Thing for Tonight!

I did it!  I got Rufus to look at me in a way that was not so adoring... actually it was like a, "Are you CRAZY?", look.

We just finished up another play in the mud and muck moment (it's been raining for a few days here), and Rufus did not understand (in the LEAST) why I felt the need to wipe off his paws!!   If he could roll his eyes he would have done it ~~ a lot.

We were both covered in mud and muck (go figure) and I thought it prudent to wipe his paws with a towel to help keep down the amount of mud and muck we tracked all over the place.  Hey, every little bit helps.  He was very cooperative, he just thought I was NUTS.

I so wished I could have captured that look on film (well digital image anyway) - it was priceless.

Okay - just wanted to share in another fun moment with Rufus... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment