Friday, September 3, 2010

First Fundraiser Plans

Despite not having the accounting process in place - there is one fundraiser I am planning on doing that we can start on now, which doesn't actually involve donating money!! :)

There is a group called Phoneraiser that will pay for used ink-jet type ink cartridges and old discarded cell phones.  The cartridges and cell phones are recycled and I get a specific $$ amount for the items.

I am asking if you would please start saving your used printer ink cartridges (not the large toner cartridges found in large copiers) and any old cell phones that you have kept from when you upgraded your cell phone.  Also, please ask friend and co-workers to do the same.

These can be delivered to me at designated times/places and any Scouting event that I attend.  I can even come to a meeting/event if you have cartridges and or phones to turn in.  This is a simple, yet effective way of both recycling those items and helping me earn money for my Mobility Dog Fund.

You can contact me by commenting on this blog, also my e-mail is listed on my profile - or give me a call for those that have my cell number.

As always -- I appreciate your support and help with this new adventure of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment